When a Patient is affiliated with a Provider, they are automatically downloaded into the Provider’s Shared Storage system. The Share Storage feature is a secure platform to attach files and documents, such as health records for individual patients.
HOW TO USE SHARED STORAGE
1. Navigate to the Shared Storage tab
2. Click on the Patient you would like to attach a file for
3. Click on the blue button, “Add Files” at the top right of the screen
4. Choose the correct file from your computer downloads
5. Click Open
6. Ensure the file is Saved and can be viewed later