The launch of JoinCareTeam aligns with our goal to make a tool that you can fully integrate into your workflows and a brand name that can be wholly owned by your internal teams. JoinCareTeam is meant to be inclusive and give your center the ability to make it your own.
We can’t wait for you to begin engaging with patients through JoinCareTeam. We will keep you updated with pertinent details as we get closer to the launch of JoinCareTeam.
What does this mean for me?
- You will be getting the same great experience and support that you had before. The only changes you will see are the brand name and images.
When will the change occur?
- July 12th UcareConnect will no longer be on the app store and should no longer be used with patients.
- Prior to July 12th, the new JoinCareTeam application will be released to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. We’ll notify you via email when this occurs.
What will you need to do?
- If you start telehealth visits from an Android mobile phone or tablet, you will need to download the new JoinCareTeam app for Android devices and log in with your current credentials.
- If you start telehealth visits from an Apple mobile phone or tablet, you will just need to update your app in the App Store. This may occur automatically if that’s how your Apple device is set up.